St. Pius X CYO Basketball Program
|Basketball Travel Team INFORMATION & FAQs||Basketball IntramuralTeam FAQs|
|Photos / Winners||CYO Calendar|
2019-20 BASKETBALL NEWS
REGISTER for Travel team TRYOUTS
* tryout dates TBA*
REGISTER for INTRAMURAL BASKETBALL
The Mission of the CYO Athletic Program is to empower athletic leaders to animate Gospel values in catholic youth Sports, encouraging young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
In a world that focuses on a win-at-all cost attitude, where professional athletes have moved from role model to entertainer, catholic youth sports offers our youth:
- A safe, healthy place to play, physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually;
- A place where lessons are learned in winning and lessons are learned In losing;
- A place where all are welcomed and respected for who they are, for what they can or cannot do;
- A place where Catholic Gospel values, character and faith matter;
- A place where GOD is present.