St. Pius X CYO Volleyball Program
|News||CYO Calendar||Registration Information|
REGISTRATION for the
Click HERE to register
The Mission of the CYO Athletic Program is to empower athletic leaders to animate Gospel values in catholic youth Sports, encouraging young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
In a world that focuses on a win-at-all cost attitude, where professional athletes have moved from role model to entertainer, and when kids are just not having fun anymore, catholic youth sports should be offering more:
- A safe, healthy place to play, physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually;
- A Place where lessons are learned in winning and lessons are learned In losing.
- A place where all are welcomed and respected for who they are, for what they can or cannot do;
- A place where Catholic Gospel values, character and faith matter;
- A place where GOD is present.