Welcome to St. Pius X Parish!
We extend a warm welcome to all who worship with us or just stop by to visit our church. We hope that you find our parish community a place where your life of faith will be nourished. We also hope that you will share your special gifts with the community. Your prayers, your presence, and your talents are most welcome. Please introduce yourself after Mass.
Thinking About Becoming a Parishioner?
If you call St. Pius X your parish home, we invite you to become a registered parishioner. If you have attended a Mass at Saint Pius X, we hope you will return again soon. If you are new to the area and are looking for a parish family, please consider registering as a parishioner by calling the Parish Office at (516)938-3956 or simply e-mail the Pastor, Fr. Valentine, at FrVal.STPX@gmail.com.
- Have you joined us from another religion and would now like to find out more about the Catholic Church?
- Were you baptized a Catholic but never completed the Sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist or Confirmation?
- Have you been worshipping with us, but have never taken the step to become Catholic?
- Do you have a child over the age of seven who has not been baptized?
If any of these situations apply to you, we would love to assist you on your journey!! You are welcome to participate in the process with your questions, your insights and your faith story in a warm accepting setting. For information, please contact the pastor, Fr. Valentine Rebello by phone at (516)938-3956, ext. 13 or e-mail FrVal.STPX@gmail.com
First Holy Communion
Holy Thursday - Last Supper of Our Lord
Family Liturgy - Palm Sunday
God Bless our children who helped us
recall the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ
as we follow Jesus’ final footsteps
on the way to the cross.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Many thanks to the
- St. Pius Knight of Columbus for preparing a gourmet pancake breakfast!
- Columbiettes for assisting with the day's festivities
- Youth Group for assisting with the many games & Easter Egg Hunt
- Michelle Mascolo,, Coleen Mack-Savino & the many volunteers
Very special THANK YOU to the Easter Bunny
for hopping into St. Pius X!
Save the Date - Feast 2017!
Feast Memories - 2016
Our PreK children are learning to love Jesus!
Family Liturgy - March 19
Family Liturgy - February 26
Last Sunday in Ordinary Time prior to Lent
Many thanks to our children who
participated in the liturgy!
We celebrate Mardi Gras at our San Pio Cafe hospitality.
We bury the Alleluia & burn old palm.
The ashes will mark us on Ash Wednesday.
God Bless Our Children
Saglimbene & Son
Many thanks to Phil Saglimbene
& his son, Philip!
Thanks to Philip's master craftmanship,
our altar now has a relic installed.
God Bless You Saglimbene & Son!
Installation of Altar Relic
Jay's 90 mile Journey for Alzheimer's
Three Days & 90 Miles - Jay arrives HOME!
Give the gift of inspiration to yourself! Receive a weekly scripture reflection from Pastoral Associate, Anne Bantleon. Anne will challenge you, teach you and guide you to be a REFLECTIVE person!
Be Inspired! Sign UP Today!
Meet Our Parishioners!
The year 2015 marked the 60th anniversary of our parish. As a part of our ongoing engagement efforts, we have come to realize the importance of parishioners sharing their personal stories of how they have connected with St. Pius X parish life as an important factor in their lives. Periodically, Ms. Denise DeSousa will introduce us to the stories and reflections of our parishioners who are living a stewardship life of prayer, service and giving.
Click HERE to read about some of our parishioners!
Catholic Ministries Appeal 2017
Serving God by Serving Others
Your support helps form our priests, deacons and lay leaders; train our religious education catechists and adult faith formation leaders; help our young people grow in faith and prepare for reception of the Sacraments. You also help support the programs and services that provide care and comfort to so many through Catholic Charities and Parish Outreach programs. No contribution is too small.
Click HERE for more information or to donate online.
We are Prayerful, Engaged and Service-committed!
|Our Pastor, Fr. Valentine!||Our Children!||Our Patron Saint, St. Pius X!|
Sundays: 7:00, 8:30, 10:30am & 12:00pm
Vigil of Holyday: 5:00pm
Holyday: 8:45am, 12:15pm & 7:30pm
Parish Office Hours
Closed for lunch: 12:30-1:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am-1pm
Faith Formation Office (REP): (516)822-8348
Emergency Ph (outside of business): (516)661-5117
- Fr. Valentine Rebello, Pastor
- Fr. Edward Kealey, Ph.D., Week-end Assistant
- Fr. Chux Okochi, Ph.D., Week-end Assistant
- Deacon John Burkart, Deacon
- Rosann Kelly, Administrator
- Mrs. Michele Windisch, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Jose Pin-Amen, Facilities Manager
- Ms. Michelle Mascolo, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Ann Zirpolo, Office Assistant (Friday)
- Gabriela Feijoo, Receptionist (Saturday)
- Ava Schifano, Receptionist (Sunday)