Welcome to St. Pius X Parish!
We extend a warm welcome to all who attend our church. We hope that you find our parish community a place where your life of faith will be nourished. We also hope that you will share your special gifts with the community. Your prayers, your presence, and your talents are most welcome. Please introduce yourself after Mass.
Thinking About Becoming a Parishioner?
If you have attended a Mass at Saint Pius X, we hope you will return again soon. If you are new to the area and are looking for a parish family, please consider registering as a parishioner by calling the Parish Office to make an appointment or simply e-mail the Pastor at FrVal.STPX@gmail.com.
Save the Date!
We are Prayerful, Engaged and Service-committed!
|Our Pastor, Fr. Valentine!||Our Children!||Our Patron Saint, St. Pius X!|
Sundays: 7:00, 8:30, 10:30am & 12:00pm
Vigil of Holyday: 5:00pm
Holyday: 8:45am, 12:15pm & 7:30pm
Parish Office Hours
Closed for lunch 12:30-1:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am-1pm
Faith Formation Office (REP) - (516)822-8348
Emergency Ph (outside of business): (516)661-5117
- Fr. Valentine Rebello, Pastor
- Fr. Chux Okochi, Ph.D., Week-end Assistant
- Mrs. Lisa Boscarino, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Michele Windisch, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Jose Pin-Amen, Facilities Manager
- Ms. Michelle Mascolo, Coordinator of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Ann Zirpolo, Office Assistant (Friday)
- Ms. Denise Desouza, Office Assistant - Week End, REP